Skiområde Scheffau - SkiWelt
|i dag, 08:30||110 cm||35 cm||72 af 90
Online Skipass Scheffau - SkiWelt
OHNE ANSTELLEN direkt auf die Piste!
4 Vorteile Ihrer Online-Skipass-Buchung:
- Ohne Anstellen direkt auf die Piste
- Skipass einfach zu Hause oder unterwegs aufladen
- Keycards auch anderer Skigebiete verwendbar
- Auf Wunsch auch per Postzustellung
Fornyelser Scheffau - SkiWelt
SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser - Brixental has invested EUR 6,5 Mio. in winter 2017-18 for you!
NEW! Comfort ski depot at SkiWelt Brixen
There’s new ski storage with about 300 heated and ventilated storage units directly at the bottom lift station of SkiWeltbahn Brixen. The ski storage provides space for 3 skiing equipments (ski/snowboard, ski boots, helmet, ski gloves & ski sticks). Another special feature are the beauty areas with basin, mirror and hair dryer.
WOW! SO MUCH RELIABLE SNOW
Expansion and improvement of the snowmaking facilities throughout the whole SkiWelt. In addition, 7 new PistenBully groomers ensure even better slope conditions.
WOW! SUCH GREAT OFFERS
- Men’s Day: Every Tuesday from 09th January 2018, all men pay the youth rate for day or part-day ski passes!
- Ladies‘ Day: Every Wednesday from 10th January 2018, all ladies pay the youth rate for day or part-day ski passes!
- Super Ski Weeks - super savings on your ski holiday 08.12.-22.12.2017 and 10.03.-08.04.2018: Up to 25 % discount on 2 to 14-day ski packages with selected hotels. www.skiwelt.at/superskiweeks
- Kids aged 15 and under ride free! 08.12.-22.12.2017 and 10.03.-08.04.2018: If a parent purchases a SkiWelt skipass which is valid for at least three days, kids 15 and under (born 2002-2011) ride for free during the same time period.
WOW! SO BIG
The SkiWelt is part of the world’s biggest ski ticket alliance: over 2,750 kilometres of slopes with just one ticket, the Super Ski Card. www.skiwelt.at/en/superskicard
40 years SkiWelt - WOW! SO SUCCESSFUL
The SkiWelt celebrates its 40th birthday in 2017. Established in 1977, the SkiWelt's cable car companies can look back over a true success story.
Skiområde Scheffau - SkiWelt
REAL BIG – SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser - Brixental
SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser - Brixental is one of the largest and most modern ski resorts in the world. 9 villages provide direct access for you to enjoy more than 284 kilometers of ski runs, perfectly prepared every day, as well as 21 downhills.
Whether beginner or family, skiing just for pleasure or a serious and experienced skier, everyone can have so much more fun at SkiWelt.
There are also 90 modern lifts for skiers to use, and panoramic views of more than 70 mountains of 3,000 m or more to enjoy, plus the ALPENIGLU® Village, 4 fun parks, experience slopes, 3 floodlit toboggan runs, Austria’s largest night skiing resort as well as experience winter hiking trails on the mountain.
Unique: 77 family-run huts with sun terraces and table service are a great place to call in for refreshments.
It’s white as far as the eye can see when it comes to snow conditions here too: SkiWelt Wilder Kaiser - Brixental is particularly blessed with natural snow. In addition, 229 km of slopes can be completely covered with manmade snow. This is guaranteed by more than 1,700 snow machines in the ski area.
More Information about the Skiarea and Accomodation:
Kontakt Skiområde Scheffau - SkiWelt
Bergbahn Scheffau GesmbH & Co. KG
Schwarzach 2, A-6351 Scheffau
- +43 (0)5358 81530
- +43 (0)5333 400 9300
- +43 (0)5358 8181
- Bjergbaner Turistsammenslutning
Tourismusverband Wilder Kaiser
Dorf 35, A-6352 Ellmau
- +43 (0)50 509
- +43 (0)50 509 190