Lifte Gries - Längenfeld
- 18.12.2021 - 18.04.2022
- 09:30 - 16:00
täglich: 09:30 - 16:00 Uhr
ab 15.02.21 - 04.04.2021:
Mo - Fr: 12:30 - 16:00 Uhr
Sa + So: 9:30 - 16:00 Uhr
Pister Gries - Längenfeld
- 1 km (1)
- i alt
- 1 km
Fornyelser Gries - Längenfeld
included in the Ötztal Super Skipass (Skipass from 3 days)
Skiområde Gries - Längenfeld
Gries ski area in the Ötztal in Tyrol
The ski area of Gries is located at 1600 meters above Längenfeld.
A panoramic road winds up to the idyllic village with a small lift system. Beginners and families will find perfect conditions for a peaceful ski holiday.
The offer is supplemented by wonderful touring opportunities, winter hiking and tobogganing trails to the Sulztal Alm, the Amberger Hütte and
A small lift system with a practice slope offers the ideal terrain for beginners and families. The ski area is open daily from 9:30 am to 4:00 pm.
- Night skiing *
every Wednesday from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Information on: + 43 (0) 664 3044 064
- ideal terrain for beginners and families
- perfectly groomed slopes
- 100% guaranteed snow through snowmaking system
- All-day child care by the Gries ski and snowboard school
- Tobogganing fun - the best hospitality and perfectly groomed toboggan runs from the Nissl Alm and Sulztal Alm.
- Cross-country skiing 6 km skating and 8 km classic trail, invite you to cross-country skiing.