|i dag, 07:26||80 cm||15 cm||0 af 30
New in Winter 2017/2018
- More comfort through piste improvements and extensions: Carnia Downhill Run (Piste 80), Schnittlauchkofel and Bobo Trail (Piste 70)
- Newly built race & training piste "Rudnigsattel": training facility for ski clubs, bookable with prior registration
- Extension and optimisation of the mechanical artificial snowmaking facility / expansion of the water reservoir
- Expansion of the piste guidance system and the snow depth measuring system
- New beginners practicing area including rope lift and new ski school building directly at the lower terminus of the Millennium Express gondola lift as well as extension of the piste surface in the beginners area
- Extension and enhancement of the cross-country ski and biathlon centre in Tröpolach
- Quality investments in tourist accommodations and culinary establishments
Amazingly generous, vast, snow-reliable and almost unbeatable when it comes to the mountain panorama; anyone who comes to Nassfeld, one of Austria’s TOP 10 ski resorts, can expect quite something. But the ski resort can even top that and provides its guests with moments of surprise that bring a smile to their faces. Special aha moments for sports and leisure skiers are waiting at every “corner“ of the well-developed ski resorts with its 30 modern mountain railways and lifts and 110 kilometres of pistes. Whether snow park, The Snake, freeride areas or Ski Movie race track – simply look out for the “Nice Surprise“ information boards and discover a completely new side to winter sport!
Leisurely culinary “carving“ between Austrian ski huts and Italian “ristoranti“ provide you with a taste of the southern lifestyle. But they are not the only ones radiating southern flair. It is especially the plus on sunshine that characterises the winter in the Southern Alps and surprises many winter sportsmen and women. With its sheer amount of sunshine, Nassfeld is clearly ahead in the entire alpine region!
Nassfeld – the sporty skiing area at one glance:
- “TOP 10 ski resort“ in Austria
- Stunning mountain panorama in the Southern Alps
- 110 km of pistes, 30 modern mountain railways and lifts
- Snow reliability & the most hours of sunshine in the entire Alps
- 25 ski huts & piste restaurants, largest sun terrace in the Alps
- Austrian cosy atmosphere & southern lifestyle
- Freeride & fun areas, snow park, The Snake, Ski Movie
- Free Wi-Fi in the ski resort
- 3 children’s practising areas
- Tobogganing, cross-country skiing, ski touring, snowshoe hiking, night skiing …
…. and? Get ready to be surprised!
Nassfeld Ski surprise - Kids invited!
Affordable skiing holidays for families at Nassfeld! Children up to the age of 9.99 are invited to the ski pass and stay free of charge. Special equipment package.
Kontakt Skiområde Nassfeld
Sonnenalpe Nassfeld, A-9620 Hermagor