- 08.12.2022 - 10.04.2023
- 08:45 - 16:00
- 19 km (11)
- 7 km (6)
- 2 km (1)
- Freeride/ Ruter
- 12 km
- i alt
- 40 km
- Opening of the "Panorama Link": In December 2020, the "Panorama Link " went into operation, a direct link between the three valleys of Snow Space Salzburg and the three valleys of Shuttleberg Flachauwinkl-Kleinarl and the ski paradise of Zauchensee. In just nine minutes, the fast, comfortable ten-person gondola takes winter sports enthusiasts from Wagrain-Flachau to the top of the Shuttleberg, from where they can choose all the runs to Kleinarl and Flachauwinkl or continue directly to Zauchensee.
- New red piste Lumberjack: On the Shuttleberg, the pistes and piste connections are being extended and adapted accordingly for the new flows of skiers through the Panorama Link. To this end, the entrance to the Fürstwand pistes to Kleinarl is being redesigned and there is a new red piste along the route on the Lumberjack Shuttle.
- Lumberjack - the organic mountain restaurant: In the area of the Lumberjack Shuttle valley station there is a new ski hut on the shuttle mountain. The Bio-Bergrestaurant is organised as a food hall and offers flexitarians, vegetarians and vegans a wide selection of local and organic dishes and drinks. The various stations and food trucks invite you to try and taste your way through. Guests will find bright seating on three levels, creating charm and comfort through the airy, light-flooded architecture with lots of wood and glass.
OFFERS FOR FAMILIES
- Family Run: 19 km with 19 stations
- Fun Run with a wavy track and Crazy Dolls
- Sun House with comic cinema, drawing corner, free hot water tap and sun terrace
- Crazy Dolls, our funny mascots
- Many events especially for kids (p 14-17)
- Special promotions for families
Find more information about our offers for families on
THE FAMILY RUN
FUN FOR KIDS AND PARENTS
The Family Run invites children to discover the Shuttleberg in a playful way. The 19 km long, easy route runs exclusively on blue pistes and wide paths. Life size Crazy Dolls are waiting for you alongside the slopes. Once you have visited all the stops, you will receive a little surprise and colourful Crazy Dolls stickers at our cash desks.
The Sun House is the ideal place for a family break. Here you can recover in the warmth, have a snack and hot tea, but also romp around, play together or watch cartoons. While our little guests are busy, the grown-ups can relax.
The Fun Run above the Sun House is a short, separate track, especially for kids and beginners. Besides many padded Crazy Dolls an easy to ride wave track is waiting for you. The weekly Kids Day takes place each Tuesday at 1 p.m. on the Fun Run.
We know that skiing or snowboarding is not a cheap hobby for families. For this reason, we offer various special discounts for families on the Shuttleberg.
You can read more about this on shuttleberg.com/en/tickets/family-specials
EASY TO REACH
The motorway exit Flachauwinkl (A 10, Tauernautobahn) takes you directly to the Shuttleberg. In Kleinarl, the lift station is located in the centre, opposite of Robinson Club Amadé. The ski buses
take you from the surrounding villages to the ski lifts in regular intervals. The most sporty connection from Wagrain and Flachau goes right across the mountain with the panorama link - a
breathtaking view included!
Letzte KommentareAlle Kommentare anzeigen neues Thema
- 04.12. - 09.04. jeweils Ons, S
- 27.12. - 04.04. jeweils Tir
- 29.12. - 06.04. jeweils Tor
- 12.02. - 19.02. daglig