Hotel Der Stubaierhof Neustift
6167 Neustift im Stubaital
Hooray THE Gams... a warm welcome at Hotel Stubaierhof!
Since generations, it is our main concern to offer our guests the perfect surrounding for their holidays. We try to offer you the perfect mix of down-to-earth originality, Tyrolean tradition and modern practicality. This combination guarantees you the cosy and family atmosphere which our guests appreciate that much. Numerous additions and modernisations have been put in place to guarantee you unforgettable holidays here at the Stubaierhof.We share a common passion for the wonderful mountain landscape.
Like you, we are enthusiastic about alpine sports. Whether hiking and climbing, mountainbiking or simply walking, you can feel close to nature during any season. The Stubai glacier and numerous other hiking areas are all close by.
As residents of the Innsbruck hut and enthusiastic lovers of mountain sports, we can offer tips and advice on your alpine activities – winter and summer. Maybe you would like to have an overnight stay on our Innsbrucker hut during your stay in our Stubaierhof?
Therefore the Stubaierhof is the perfect accommodation for mountain lovers and passionate, active people!
Stubaierhof Extras - your inclusives!
- NEW from summer 2014 on: STUBAI SUPER CARD (all cable cars includes, busses, summer toboggan run in Mieders...)
- weekly active-program
- guided nordic walking tours, active & fitness programme, 4 guided hiking tours, free romantic overnight-stay with halfboard for our hotel guests on our own Innsbrucker hut 2.369 m, free BIG FAMILY STUBAI - Children- & youth-programme
- storage room for your sports-equipment
- professional babysitting-service on request
- the bus stop is 30 m awy from our hotel
- free parking area around the hotel
enjoyment at last
Already in the moring you can start your day with a breakfast from our comprehensive buffet. A big selection of delicacies will be the best start for your holiday. After an acivte day you can enjoy some homemade cakes and strudels or you take a break in our relaxing area. The culinary highlight will be the 5-course dinner in the evening. Our team from the kitchen will prepare local and international dishes for you. Our service team will be pleased to help you with the right choice of wine.
Stubaierhof special halfboard
- welcome drink to enjoy your holiday from the first moment on
- “Wellness-basket” incl. cosy bathrobes at your room
- healthy, comprehensive and varied breakfast with “organic-corner” and fresh products from homey farmers
homemade strudel and cake in the afternoon
- 5- to 6 course-mouth-watering menues at the evening
- daily vegetarian meals
- fresh spices & herbs from our own garden
- if you are vegetarian or allergic to some food we would be pleased to prepare a special meal for you-please contact us
- weekly gala-menu, barbecue- and culinary delights from our kitchen team
- fresh fruits, different teas and fresh mountain water at the wellness bar the whole day
relax at last
Relax in our new centre, in an area of 450m² ! Sauna world (Finnish log cabin sauna, steam bath, Tyrolean herb parlour, Infrared cabin, Kneippgang - enjoy the combination of warm & cold water for your health, experience showers) Spacious quiet relaxation-room with views to the Stubai mountain panorama and open fire. Comfortable water beds, warming hay loungers from our own mountain hay. Indoor pool with panorama view, Gym, Massages – allow yourself to be spoiled!
- indoor ppol
- relaxing area with Stubaier hay-beds
- refreshing corner
- massages & treatments
- "Physio Therm" infrared cabin
- finnish sauna
- facility for treatments according to Kneipp
- Tyrolean herb-sauna
- fitness-area with entry to our garden
- Stubaierhof sun-garden on 4.000 m²
mountains at last - summer at last
As the only certified Tyrolean hiking hotel in Stubai we offer our guests a comprehensive programme of guided hiking tours. 4-5 times a week a guide will lead you to the most beautiful places in our moutains.
-as the only certified Tyrolean hiking hotel in Stubai we are your best choice
- weekly "Wanderstammtisch" with our guides Robert or Daniel to discuss the next hikes
- 4-5 x per week our guide Rober or Daniel are leading you to the most beautiful spots
- there is no bad weather - we offer you plenty of alternatives every day
We are looking forward to your visit!
Yours Families Egger & Hofer
Tilgængelighed Hotel Der Stubaierhof Neustift
til € 247
til € 211
til € 167
all prices are per person/night inkl. our special Stubaierhof halfboard, usage of our relaxing area... prices including tax, excl. local tax of € 2,80 per person/night from 16 years on.
up to 4 years - for FREE!
up to 9 years - 50 % reduction!
up to 14 years - 30 % reduction!
up to 16 years- 20 % reduction!
(in the same room than the adults)