Landgasthof Hotel Römerhof
Enjoy a small paradise in the centre of the Hohe Tauern National Park and the European Sport Region!
… at the foot of the Grossglockner! The nice welcome at the reception, the family atmosphere in the hotel - you will feel well from the first minute on. Action and fun for the kids, main komfort for the parents and the intact nature of the surrounding invite you to relax and forget about everyday life.
- Climb the picturesque peaks of the national park "Hohe Tauern" or more gentle, but not less beautiful ones
- Enjoy the panoramic view in the midst of nature during a cycling tour! For example from Fusch to Zell am See, then follow the Tauern cycling trail which will lead you through the wonderful mountains of the Hohe Tauern.
- There are over 100 kilometers of Trails in our new Nordic Fitness Sports Park between St. Georgen, Bruck to Zeller lake, Fusch into the Ferleitental up to the Trauneralm.
- Fishing in the Grossglockner area
- Motorcycle freaks welcom: In the motorcycle-friendly Hotel Römerhof we will be glad to provide information on motorcycle routes and help you with your planning. We offer a drying room, parking lots and some garages for your motorcycle free of charge.
The special ambience of the house, the rural but nevertheless modern furnishing, the cosy atmosphere in the dining room and last but not least the friendly, attentive service. For the experts in wining and dining - a strong, rich breakfast buffet, the chef`s culinary surprises with local delights, buffets and many Pinzgauer specialities.
- Rich Breakfast-buffet with bio-corner
- 4 - course evening menu selection or buffet evening
- every day dessert and salad buffet
- Kids-buffet or Kids-menu
Exquisite, comfortable equipment of the rooms and fresh, natural air for recovering.
ROOM EQUIPMENT: shower/toilet, hair dryer, room safe, cable-TV, radio, balcony, Telephone with alarmclock function., Wireless Lan
Visit our Apartments "Römer" in the Hohe Tauern National Park and the European Sport Region Zell am See - Kaprun. The house is located in the center of Fusch and 12 km away from the European Sport Region
Wellness & Activities
Test our fitness room in the evening, do a few laps in the indoor swimming pool, relax totally in the sauna, get tanned in the sun studio or simply relax in front of the open fire-place.
Furthermore we offer the following hotel activities to our guests:
- game room
- children's play room
- children's playground
- slide and video evening
- folklore evenings
- Hiking with torchs
- Austrian curling
- surf in the Internet or write an Email (without extra charge)
Wlan & Online Terminal
Our internet terminal is situated in the vicinity of the reception (a security browser protects children from adult-contents). Our guests can surf the internet as long as they want to, check their emails, read the online-news etc.
The ground floor is equipped with a wireless network. If you do have a laptop with a wireless network card, do not leave it at home - take it with you and connect to the Net on the whole ground floor of the hotel - and all for FREE.
Internet on the room: Wireless Lan
We would be pleased to welcome you soon face to face at our Hotel Römerhof! - Your Family Scherer & the Römerhof Team
Tilgængelighed Landgasthof Hotel Römerhof
til € 85
til € 65
til € 64
til € 60
All prices are charged per day and per person in double room, including half pension and all Römerhof-Extrafeatures.
Reductions in Winter:
In a three-bed room, four-bed room and in the family suite only with two full-paying guests
1 child until 2 years 100 %, from 3 years to 5 years 80% reduction
from 6 years to 11,99 years 60 %, from 12 years to 14,99 years 30%, from 15 years 10 % reduction
Reductions in Summer:
In a triple room, a four bed room or a family suite (separate sleeping room for the children) only with two full-paying guests:
1st child until 5,99 years -100%, 2nd child until 5,99 years Euro 20,-- per day; from 6 years to 11,99 years Euro 27,-- per day; from 12 years to 14,99 years Euro 37,-- per day and from 15 years Euro 46,-- per day