Skiområde Santa Caterina Valfurva
- - 10.04.2023
- 08:45 - 16:45
- 2 km (2)
- 27 km (12)
- 6 km (2)
- i alt
- 35 km
Santa Caterina has become synonymous with snow, sun and fun
35 km of slopes between 1738 m (the town) and 2800 m (Mount Sobretta).
- 2 blue slopes (low difficulty) 2 km long.
- 12 red slopes (medium difficulty) 27 km long.
- 2 black slopes (high difficulty) 6 km long.
- 10 lifts including the new 8-seater gondola to the Valle dell'Alpe and the Sunny Valley hut which is suitable also for those who do not ski and a new 4-seater chairlift that goes up the crest of Mount Sobretta.
chair lift: from 8.15 am to 4.45 pm
cableway: from 8.30 am to 4.30 pm
These are the numbers of the Santa Caterina Ski Area! The area has become synonymous with snow, sun and fun. The favourable climate and an advanced artificial snow system guarantee perfect slopes from late November to April. The best known among the many slopes is certainly the Deborah Compagnoni. Inaugurated during the Alpine World Cup in 2005 it is characterized by a modern lighting system to offer strong emotions at night too.
Children will have fun at the Tapis-roulant area, a modern place to learn skiing together with the ski instructors of the Ski and Snowboard school of Santa Caterina Valfurva.
Ufficio Turistico S.Caterina Valfurva
Piazza Magliavaca, I-23030 Valfurva
- +39 0342 935544
- +39 0342 925116
- 01.07.2023 - 17.09.2023
- Hotel 1
- Valchiavenna - Madesimo/Campodolcino
- Mottolino Fun Mountain/ Livigno
- Santa Caterina Valfurva
- Bagolino - Gaverland
- Carosello 3000/ Livigno
- San Colombano - Valdidentro
- Chiesa Valmalenco / Alpe Palù
- Lizzola - Valbondione
- Pescegallo / Valgerola
- Borno - Monte Altissimo
- Monte Pora / Castione della Presolana
- Barzio - Piani di Bobbio
- Alpe Teglio / Prato Valentino