- 08.12.2021 - 27.03.2022
- 09:00 - 17:00
- sehr leicht
- 24 km (3)
- 14 km (8)
- 2 km (2)
- Freeride/ Ruter
- i alt
- 40 km
The slalom stadium
The track will be open to the public apart from the competition and training,
Overlooking Gérardmer and its lake, go to the Mauselaine alpine ski slopes for your skiing pleasure
With 20 runs of all levels extending over 40 km and set in the midst of pine forests, 2 minutes from the town centre, with a carpark with 1,200 spaces
And for the greatest pleasure of skiers, the ski resort offers :
- A wholly remodeled beginners' skiing area with new skilifts and a free pulled rope system.
- A children's area run by the ESF (French Ski School).
- A safe marked sledging area with 2 levels of descent difficulty.
- A slalom stadium for competitors of all levels.
- A link to the Bas-Rupt cross country skiing area.