Central bed and breakfast in Fieberbrunn
ideal location to the ski area - 1000m to the valley station
Charming comfortable double & triple rooms
Welcome to the Maislinger family in the beautiful Pillerseetal
Our family-friendly house is located near the center in Fieberbrunn and is an ideal starting point for a variety of entertainment and leisure activities in summer and winter.
In winter you are in Austria's largest contiguous ski area with 270 kilometers of slopes. In the Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn ski circus. With over 100km of cross-country trails, whether classic or skating style, beginner or professional, every cross-country skier gets his money's worth here in Pillerseetal. The wonderful winter hiking trails invite you to take a walk in nature.
Our house is in an ideal starting position. It is only a few minutes' walk to the center or the Aubad with the sauna village. A rich breakfast buffet awaits you in the morning. If you don't want to go out to eat, there is a fully equipped kitchen to cook for yourself.
All of our rooms are nicely furnished:
- with shower and toilet or with bath and toilet
further we offer you:
- Lounge with fully equipped kitchen
- Seating in the rooms and in the common rooms
- In February and at Christmas time we only have weekly arrivals
Winter with us in the Pillerseetal
The Pillerseetal is located in the northeastern part of Tyrol, on the border with the state of Salzburg and Bavaria. The 5 towns of Fieberbrunn, Hochfilzen, St. Jakob in Haus, St. Ulrich am Pillersee and Waidring have come together to form a year-round holiday region around the eponymous Pillersee. In short: The PillerseeTal is a varied destination, ideal for a vacation with the family, a picture book landscape paired with modern leisure facilities. The 5 locations (Fieberbrunn, Hochfilzen, St. Jakob in Haus, St. Ulrich am Pillersee, Waidring)
- Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn ski circus
- approx. 100 km of trails
- approx. 100 km of winter hiking trails
- 5 ski and snowboard schools and ski kindergartens, rental / service
- Bobo children's park, toboggan runs, ice rink, ice stock rinks, horse-drawn sleigh rides, fun park
- 2 indoor pools with sauna, a wellness facility
- 2 modern year-round campsites
- numerous restaurants, alpine inns, snack stations, après-ski bars
- 3 train stations (2 in Fieberbrunn, 1 in Hochfilzen)
Experience a special winter holiday with us in Fieberbrunn ...
We, the * Maislinger family *, strive to create a familiar and personal environment so that you can really feel at home even on vacation.
In our in-house bakery ... fresh pastries & cakes every day
The Maislinger bakery is an old family business of the third generation and has existed since 1946. The baked goods are still baked in the old tradition. To this day, machine-made dry mixes are not used. All baked goods are made according to the existing recipes of our father and grandfather.
Our palette ranges from the good old wood-fired bread, house bread, rolls, pizza bread, to fine baked goods such as curd cheese, nut / sugar snails, etc. ... But we also have fresh cakes in various variations every day to choose from. For daily fresh 365 days a year, Jürgen and Christian strive every morning from 02:00 a.m.
Delicacies in our newly furnished café
As soon as you enter, the scent of coffee and the freshly baked delicacies will invite you to visit. Coziness and tradition are our top priority. Be it at breakfast or after a purchase - with us you can have a cup of coffee or tea with a delicious pastry.
A little tip from us:
Birthday party right in the morning with a Prosecco breakfast
Tilgængelighed Frühstückspension Maislinger
|med morgenmad||€ 42 til € 44||€ 41|
|med morgenmad||€ 34 til € 35||€ 34 til € 35|
Price per person and night in a double or triple room
including breakfast buffet - excluding local tax
- Short stay supplement under 3 nights € 10.00 per person and night
- only bookable on a weekly basis in February and at Christmas time
- Local tax: € 2.80 / night/ person from the age of 15
- When using the kitchen, a flat rate of € 10.00 - € 20.00 will be charged depending on the number of people and length of stay.
- You can use our double rooms as single rooms with a supplement of € 12.00.
- Pets are welcome with us - there is an additional charge of € 5.00 per night
- WiFi free
Just send us your bergfex request
We will be happy to answer them promptly and look forward to
We hope to see you soon at Fieberbrunn!